Zero Tolerance Policy
The following sets forth the specific league policy, rules, and requirements governing behavior of adults and children present at the Northwest Little League (NWLL) complex at any time and at all NWLL games at home or away fields: NWLL has ZERO TOLERANCE for un-sportsmanlike or unacceptable behavior.
All adults present will be accountable for their behavior and the behavior of their guests. Parents and guardians will be accountable for the behavior of their children.
The policy agreement certifies that adults, parents, and guardians understand their responsibilities dictated by these terms. Failure to comply may results in the immediate expulsion from the complex of the offending individual. If expelled, the individual may not return to the complex pending actuation by the NWLL Board of Directors.
- Consumption or possession of alcoholic beverages or controlled substances is forbidden at games and practices.
- Persons under the influence of alcohol or controlled substances are prohibited from games and practices.
- Firearms and weapons are prohibited, except in possession of law enforcement personnel.
- Positive cheering and words of encouragement are acceptable; jeering, booing, hissing, taunting or any other form of negative fan interaction is prohibited.
- Use of profane language or profane gestures is forbidden.
- Verbal abuse in any form of umpires, league officials, coaches, players or spectators is prohibited.
- Cooperation with umpires, league officials, coaches and team representatives is expected.
- Respect for and adherence to all league rules, policies, and guidelines is expected.
- Adults are expected to role-model sportsmanship at all times, regardless of any perceived lack of sportsmanship exhibited by anyone else.